Langtree Hall was built in 1889 and was Mildura’s first public hall. Originally in Langtree Avenue, over the years it has been used for a variety of purposes – band recitals, concerts, operettas, dramatic performances, dances, skating rink, printing office, court house and billiard parlour. The first celebration of Catholic Mass was conducted here in 1890. In 1896, it was the site for much of the Royal Commission. It is now a private museum.